Vintage Store Psychic. Wah?!

I saw this on TV last week and just HAD to share it with you all...



Wow! So, a few questions...

1.  WOULD YOU WANT TO KNOW THE HISTORY OF YOUR THRIFTED ITEMS?
2.  HAS YOUR CLOTHING EXPERIENCED TRAUMA? 
3.  DID YOUR FUR CHOOSE YOU?
4.  ARE YOU HAPPY THAT DRESS GOT TO LIVE OUT HER DREAM, FINALLY? 
5.  IS ROXANNE ELIZABETH USSELMAN (CLOTHING PYSCHIC) FULL OF POO?

and finally

6.  WHY DOES THIS MAKE ME THINK OF THE PSYCHIC FROM TEEN WITCH


Please help me sort out these serious issues in the comments below.

I've been thrifting the last two weekends and can't wait to show you what I got and where I went. My friend Jenny (thrifting-partner-in-crime) was in town too! I'll be back to chat about that later.

Have a great night! I'll be over here trying to get this out of my head...


TOP THAT!

1 comment:

  1. This post is amazing. And what is even more amazing is that you were able to tie in Teen Witch. xoxo

    ReplyDelete