Please note: I did not draw the image, I just cut it out and pasted it on. Still fun. If I'm lucky enough to make something tonight worth sharing I will show it to you tomorrow (or next week if it is a valentine for my husband).Another reason to be cheery - final episode of Friday Night Lights (1 guilty pleasure of many) to watch when I get home. Yay!
Here is outfit 5 of 30. A little cutesy-girly look for a Valentines themed night. I’m gonna have to figure out how to top this on Valentines day…

Pink Cardigan: This is another purchase from Goodwill (surprise surprise) also purchased on a 50% off Saturday. You are starting to catch onto my tricks, huh?
Fellow bloggers I need your advice! I'm behind a few days on my 30 for 30, because I was stranded in Cali earlier this month. Lately I've been wanting to catch up so I can be on the same # as everyone else. So, should I catch up this weekend - or hold strong with one outfit per day? Let me know what you think.
Bye.
I'm a few days behind as well (hair dye mishap = no pictures =), but I think I'm just going to move forward with one outfit a day. If past challenges are any indication, I think everyone will get behind at some point and end sometime within the first week or two of March. Anyway - do what you like, but that's my game plan. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteLove this look, it's very pretty and romantic!
ReplyDeleteHmm, well don't feel forced to catch up. If you wear two outfits at some point (maybe a day and night outfit) you can catch up that way. But if you don't, no worries because it's not a race.
This has to be my favorite thus far in the 30 challenge. I love color and this Pink is AMAZING!! :)
ReplyDeleteWoow!!! I love your style and I like your blog, I follow you with Google! If you want take a look to my blog, I'm happy if you want to follow me or to leave a comment! :)
ReplyDeletekisses
Federica
http://www.laragazzadaicapellirossi.com/
love the flower on the cardigan
ReplyDeletei would love for you to check out my blog and tell me what you think
Ashley
http://wise-rabbit-says.blogspot.com/
love the cardi! with that ruffled tee underneath, it looks so great!
ReplyDeleteLove the pink pink cardigan.
ReplyDeleteI think it's okay to get behind. I've noticed that everyone finishes at slightly different times. However, if you wanted to do a outfit blast, I would not complain. ;-) Love the pink cardy + flower, adorable! xx veronika
ReplyDeleteLooking lovely and love your pink sweater!!
ReplyDeletehttp://mylyfe-mystory.blogspot.com
This is such a pretty outfit, with so many of my favorite things - bright color, feminine details, and a touch of the unique! I just became a follower.
ReplyDeleteI love the flower!
ReplyDeletesuchakingdom.blogspot.com
I love the pink sweater, and I love Goodwill! It's the best place to find good deals on vintage clothes and name brand clothes! Props to you for finding such a cute sweater!
ReplyDelete