On the first "Double Dose" post I wrote last week I got a great comment from Judy C. She said:
"As an only child, I am telling you that you are truly blessed to have a brother and especially one you can enjoy being with. I'm happy for you".
Thanks Judy! You are so right; I am so lucky and so very thankful! David and I had a LOT of fun last weekend, but unfortunately he flew back to Los Angeles this morning. I'm bumming. Luckily I have another set of "Double Dose" photos to share!
It is fun to take photos with David, because he is like Austin Powers - Yes, Yes, Yes, NO NO NO, and...I'm Spent. We have a lot of funny outtakes, because we make a lot of ridiculous faces/poses.
This minnie mouse shirt is one of the many retro tees I've stolen from my mom/dad over the years. The tee is broken in and reminds me of family - how can I not love that?!
I am hair-impaired so I take advantage of my time at home by begging my mom to braid my hair. If only I could pull off this cute braid by myself. I'm so impressed by those who french braid their own hair!
Doing our best to find interesting locations in Livonia (MI).
David being back in CA means that he will be back at work soon, which also means that he will be updating his blog with some new faces and stories. If you missed it before, you can check it out here.
David's shirt is from Goodwill and was 50% off the original price - Color of the Week!
My sweater is from a Church Rummage Sale that David and I found on Saturday morning. It is one of only two items that I purchased, even though you could fill a paper bag for just $3! Wish I could have found more...
I was awake until about 2:30am last night and then got up this morning at 6:30am for work. I'm tired. I'm going to relax and maybe stream something on Netflix. See y'all later.
I love the sweater! love it.
ReplyDeleteWhat a bummer that your brother is leaving already. I can't even imagine being that far away from my sister. Glad you at least got to spend some quality time with him. And your braid is SO pretty! You need your mom to do a tutorial for us!
ReplyDeleteLidi @ Eclectic Flair
I love that sweater. And, your hair is adorable like that. I always wear milkmaid braids, but your braid is so unique. Post a tutorial?
ReplyDeletethat braid is fantastic! your mom needs to post a tutorial ;)
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to your brother!
Chic on the Cheap
I love your hairstyle.
ReplyDelete