Cozy Grey Cardigan

Oy. I'm not loving today. First of all I woke up with a horrible stiff neck (what a pain in the neck). Then, my day job proceeded to kick my butt all over the place. Unfortunately there is no time to rest. Tomorrow I am hitting the road for Michigan for my sister-in-law's wedding on Saturday. Then, I will fly out of Detroit next Thursday to visit my brother in LA. What does this all mean? It means I have to do a LOT of packing tonight - for multiple climates. I really dislike packing. Any suggestions on strategy?

With that said I am going to make this one short and sweet. For today's feature item I am posing next to a piece of public art in Bloomington.



This is Red, Blonde, Black and Olive. Click the link to read more!


Cozy Grey Cardigan: I found this great cardigan about a year ago at Salvation Army. I can't remember exactly how much it was, but knowing my shopping habits and the pricing at Salvation Army I feel confident that I paid under $3.00. I wear this piece so much that to me it is worth quadruple that price. Honestly, if I had tracked number of wears last year this would have been at the top of the 'great value' list. It is super cozy and versatile and I love it!

My night is improving- Joe just brought me home a whatchamacallit (candy bar).

Since tomorrow is going to be hectic, I'm taking a day of blog rest. See you on Friday.

2 comments:

  1. I keep a gallon size bag of travel liquids packed and just replace/refill thins as needed. Things like a spare toothbrush, floss, toothpaste, philosophy 3-in-one (great for travel because there is less to pack, and it's sulfite free, so I don't really need conditioner), deodorant, perfume sample or two. I only have to add my face wash and I do replacements and refills either before or after the trip. I also have a travel makeup kit I keep packed for trips and carrying to/from work for days when I have things going on after hours. I just have to throw those two bags in my suitcase with my clothes. Looking forward to Saturday. Can't wait to see you and Joe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patty - thanks for the tips! I look forward to seeing you as well!

    ReplyDelete