Old Navy Skirt

Sunday is .99 cent day at Goodwill - all clothes and shoes tagged with the “color of the week” are just .99 cents! Joe and I headed over there this morning to see if we could find any blue tag items worth snatching up. I didn’t really expect to find anything, but lucked out with three tops. Look for them in upcoming posts. Here is a preview.



I started giggling while I was shopping, because the song “Don’t Worry, Be Happy” came on and three people browsing next to me started whistling in unison. I thought I was in a flash mob for a second.

Between my outlet shopping yesterday and goodwill shopping today I’m really piling up some items to feature, which is good, because after this 3-day weekend it is back to work. So sad.

The featured item today is a skirt I found at Old Navy a couple weeks ago. I got some cute tights for Christmas so I have been on the hunt for cute skirts ever since.



Skirt – I checked Old Navy a couple times for clearance skirts, but didn’t see anything I loved. Joe and I were walking around the mall and I thought - okay let me just peek in there to see if there is anything new. I’m glad I did, because this skirt was all by itself in the slew of other skirts I had seen over and over again. I was pretty excited when it was my size and only $1.97!

My shirt, tights and socks were also a great deal, but I’ll save those for another post.

5 comments:

  1. I love the blog - this is awesome! I can't wait to see future posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't beat 1.97 :) that's cheaper than goodwill!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I am loving the prices on your items AND how you display it with the wrinkled dollar. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Nancy! I'm loving your blog as well!

    ReplyDelete