Every week? Probably not.
As much as I can? Yes!
Manageable blogging is key, which basically means not committing myself to anything. Ha.
I did manage to participate this week!
This dress is from F21 and was a birthday gift from my mom. The velvet blazer is wrinkle worthy at a wopping $.25! I posted about it before here.
I added this cowl (from Target last year) to the look, because my dress has the same cut as Maggie's and I'm not one to show much cleavage. Sometimes 'Function > Fashion'?
I need to come to terms with the fact that any photo location in San Fran will ultimately have an audience of some kind. People passed by, partaking in their normal Monday routine while I was taking these photos. It was embarrassing. Self talk helped: "DO IT", "BE EFFICIENT", "GET IN AND GET THE HELL OUT"!
So, don't pack away your maxi dress yet. Throw on a blazer and transition that piece to your fall wardrobe!
That dress is so, so gorgeous! I love it! and 25 cents for the blazer? amazing!
ReplyDelete-Meagan
http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com
I love your interpretation - the coloring in your outfit is perfect for fall!
ReplyDeleteI loove your dress! Great interpretation of the inspiration picture.
ReplyDeleteLove this dress, I can't believe it's from F21! xoShelly
ReplyDeleteHey thanks, ladies!
ReplyDeleteI really love the concept of your blog and the wrinked dollar icon is too cute! The colour and pattern of this dress looks great on you and I love the SF backdrop! Now following on bloglovin :)
ReplyDeletei can't even tell you how much i love this dress! and the colors look perfect on you!
ReplyDelete