Cross Country Phone Photos

I'm here, safe and sound in San Fran! Joe and I drove through nine states over the course of two days: Michigan - Indiana - Illinois - Iowa -Nebraska - Wyoming - Utah - Nevada - California. I thought western Wyoming was particularly beautiful.

Below are some of my favorite images from the trip. The quality leaves something to be desired, but this is what you get when shooting with your phone through a window at 70 + mph.





I should have some wrinkly posts coming up early next week. I just started to organize my closet yesterday, wore me out, ha. We downsized our living space, which means I will need to downsize my wardrobe. I'm going to make an appointment with a vintage shop down the street to see if they want to purchase anything. I'll let you know how that goes. The rest goes to Goodwill and possibly Buffalo Exchange.

At some point in the future I plan to share my explorations of nearby vintage / resale clothing shops with you all. Posts about efficiently decorating our studio apartment may also come into play.

Looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment