I like change. Change is good. That being said, I can see why some do not. With change comes an inevitable grace period of discomfort. During this time nothing feels familiar. You have to test the waters, see what makes sense, figure things out. Im in that stage right now; smack dab in between excitement and scared sh*tless. Beyond this time of uncertainty is new confidence and growth. I look forward to being in that place, but at the same time I'm doing my best to embrace this fresh feeling that will quickly fade.
So now, how about some wrinkly clothes? I bought both of these tops at Value World (in Michigan) with a 50% off coupon.
You may recall another lace top that I recently featured. I donated that one back to the cause, because this one is long sleeve and therefore I like it better. There really is no need to keep both.
I was nervous about the weather in SF, but so far I am pleased. My preference is to layer and feel cozy, so the chill suits me quite well. Plus I like to wear boots, scarves and hats.
Speaking of hats, I bought this one for just $1 at the 'Hoosier to Hoosier Sale' last fall while living in Bloomington. It is really soft cashmere. I wear it a lot.
Missing you, Hoosier to Hoosier Sale.
You've all seen this cowel about 1MM times and I posted about my black cords before too. You can't see them, but I'm wearing my $.25 shoes.
Next post will be about a sweet purse I found at a Goodwill As-Is store; my first SF purchase with wrinkled dollars. Stay tuned.
September and October are the warmest months in the Bay Area so those lovely layering pieces will come in handy when it gets cold and gray soon!
ReplyDeleteThat's what I hear, oy. I'll let you know how I feel come Dec - May!
ReplyDeletethese colors fit you really good!
ReplyDeleteI'm loving that gorgeous lace top!
ReplyDelete