H&M Skirt

Hello out there, anyone reading this? It is Friday night and I'm writing this while you all are out living life! Kidding, I had a fun evening with Joe, which is still going, but I'm taking a quick break to write this short post.

Work sucked pretty bad today, sucked so hard that I proceeded to stress eat a Stromboli. You know, one of those days when you just want to "go to the mall, have a calorie-fest and see the new Christian Slater".



Post Stromboli we had coffee and cookies at McDonald's while discussing what the heck I should write about on this here blog. Still haven't come up with anything...



My forehead is making a first wrinkled dollar appearance resulting from a much needed bangs cut.



...and I'm still loving these $.25 cent shoes.

H&M Skirt: Nabbed this skirt at a Goodwill in San Francisco. One of my rare moments buying an item at full price, it happens.

Shoes and Blazer are both $.25 cent items. Future pieces of the $1.00 outfit (if I ever achieve this goal).



I'm also wearing my DIY necklace.

Tomorrow is Record Store Day - support your local record store!

I'm gonna take this coffee buzz and...I don't know...do something. See y'all later.

8 comments:

  1. I'm just farting around on a friday night too:) Love your skirt! It's very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're here too! My daughter and I both love your outfit, and my daughter wants details on your headband. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your necklace! (love the tutorial on it too, thanks!). I think you look great with and without bangs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Clueless. I can definitely relate to eating comfort food on a bad day. I am super jealous that you found that awesome velvet blazer for $.25! Lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Christa! My headband is from Charlotte Russe - last year. I think it was around $2.00. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those .25 shoes are fantastic.I hope you do come up with a 1 dollar outfit. I'd love to see it.
    -Meagan
    http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete