EBEW: Floral, Inspiration Monday & My New Sandals

Before I get into today's post I want to tell you that wrinkled dollar is now on Twitter. I think it will be a good forum to share some of the little wrinkly things that don't necessarily warrant an entire post. The tweets will most likely consist of deals I encounter while shopping and other cool things I see, but don't necessarily buy. There is a button to the right if you would like to follow. I will be sure to follow back.

I don't know if it is coincidence or intentional, but I want to thank the ladies at Two Birds for choosing an outfit for Inspiration Monday that also works for tomorrow's Everybody, Everywear - Floral.
Florals | Everybody, Everywear

That is what I call killing two birds with one stone - via Two Birds, ha.

I don't have much floral, but I just so happen to have this dress I bought last summer at Cha Cha, a little boutique in Bloomington, IN.



And here is the inspiration image:



I don't own a romper and for some reason I don't have a jean jacket, so taking from this image I based my outfit on two things - 1. Something floral (a one pieces if possible) and 2. some type of jacket.

I figured now is as good a time as any to wear my new white blazer again.



The real feature today though are these sandals I bought at Goodwill for $4.29. I am very picky about sandals and have been looking for a good pair since the beginning of Spring. I was thrilled to find this pair, which pretty much fulfill all of my sandal guidelines. They are in near mint condition! My guess is they were never worn by their original owner. Thanks original owner for never wearing and donating.



Now that the weather is looking up I can actually feature some of the springy/summery items that have been shelved during rainy April - stay tuned!

8 comments:

  1. Cute floral dress and nice find on the sandals! You'll be wearing them all summer long!

    Lidi @ Eclectic Flair

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it all! want that dress! you look fab, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, I have such a hard time finding nice shoes in my size. Granted, my feet are, according to some, gargantuan (10-11), but still. There have to be other people out there!

    Lovely dress and I'm definitely following you on Twitter :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great combination and I find the white blazer perfect to it. I like the colour of your polish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun outfit, and love that you got such a steal on those great shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did a great job with this. I love the dress and those sandals are a really good find!
    -Meagan
    http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Jessica! Where are you? Hope all is well!

    Lidi @ Eclectic Flair

    ReplyDelete