I've been thrifting a lot, trying to take advantage of the cheap Michigan shopping while I still can. I bought this Maxi Skirt at Value World with their awesome 50% off coupon. It was originally market $2.40.
The coupon is still Valid, but no longer available online. Sad. I've been searching for it in local shoppers, mailers, etc, but no luck. Yesterday, while at Value World, I told my little sister that I was only looking, because I refuse to buy anything full price when I can get it 50% off. Some guy overheard my whiney complaint and offered me one of his extra coupons. I accepted and enthusiastically thanked him! Maybe I should whine more often, or maybe not. I think I do my fair share already.
Can you believe just after I wrote the above paragraph I checked the Value World website and the coupon is now available? Good news! It wasn't yesterday, but it is today. Maybe they weren't getting as much response. I don't care, just glad it is back.
Maxi skirts are easy to find at thrift stores, just go to the skirt section, squat down and see which skirts are touching the floor.
The fanny/waist Pack I'm wearing is from Urban Outfitters a few years back. I just recently took it from my mom, she was going to sell it at our garage sale. We'll call it a free acquisition.
Quick tip, do NOT attempt to climb while wearing a Maxi Skirt. I almost bit the big one yesterday while jumping off a cement post. The end of my skirt caught the top of the post and I took a 90 degree dive to the pavement. Luckily no permanent injuries.
Thanks to my brother for withstanding the mosquitos to take photos of me!
See y'all later.
That sounds like a great sale! I've been finding some great thrifted finds lately too!
ReplyDelete-Meagan
http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com