Loubella Extendables Blouse - $1

About two months ago (or maybe more) Joe purchased a Groupon for Advanced Consignments. The deal was spend $15 and get $30 worth of merchandise. We finally made our way into Advanced Consignments the weekend before last. They have a lot of antiques and collectibles and a fair amount of clothing. I of course started with the $1 clothing rack. Before I knew it, I already had 5 items in hand. I then checked out the racks of regularly priced (used) clothing and found nothing. Apparently I want the stuff no one else does. That's cool.

This blouse is one of the $1 items I purchased.



I love the pattern and color. I also love the condition, the white is immaculate. Can anyone help me place an age, era, decade? It is made by Loubella Extendables.



The fabric is very thin and light, should make a great layering piece. Of all of the items I grabbed off the $1 rack I only bought this blouse, a skirt and a blazer. All in all, pretty good finds.



That only used up like $3 dollars of our allotted budget so we bought some non-clohting items including this beer sign. It is approximately three feet tall-ish.



Fun.

7 comments:

  1. i love this shirt! and of course, the sign was a great buy, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow what a great find! I love that color on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so impressed!! When i first saw the picture of the blouse I thought "i dont know if i could wear that." And then i saw the picture of you wearing the blouse and it looks amazing!! it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it! What a great find and price!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have no idea when the shirt is from but I really love it!
    -Meagan
    http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun blouse, I just love the shade. Can't beat it for a dollar!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE That shade of blue on you!

    ReplyDelete