I’m moving to San Francisco!
So, for the past two months I’ve been back at home in Michigan wrapping things up:
• Visiting family & friends
• Updating my resume
• Finishing up my current job
• Planning a baby shower
• Having a Yard Sale
• Selling furniture on Craigslist
• Etcetera
Meanwhile Joe has been working and setting up our life in San Fran. I’ll be joining him first thing in September, at which time I also hope to start working. Let the job searching fun begin!
Friday, 7/29 was my last day at work. I’m taking August off to relax, refresh, and rejuvenate. A month to myself seems like a dream come true. How can I fit everything in?
Regarding wrinkled dollar, I’m ready to bring it back. I have a lot to share with you, but please bear with me; more than ½ my wardrobe is already 2,500 miles away. I’m working with what I got! The good news is I have time on my hands to get out and thrift.
In addition, wrinkled dollar may start to feature non-clothing finds. Ever since I found out about the move I’ve been addicted to design blogs and finding cost-effective ways to decorate our new place. There are a few things I bought at garage sales I want to highlight, so look out for that.
San Francisco is one of the most expensive cities to live. Once I officially re-locate the new challenge will be how to keep shopping with wrinkled dollars. Wish me luck!
I hope you will excuse my absence and stay tuned for these new adventures! If you live or work in the Bay Area I would love to hear from you!
Outfit post tomorrow. Missed you all. Glad to be back.
you seriously must have read my mind! i (no joke) went to search you blog thinking 'man, that cool wrinkled dollar lady hasn't written in a while'. this was like an hour ago. and now, you wrote! awesome. san fran is too cool. hope packing goes well for you!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to California!!! I spend a lot of time in SF and I promise the thrifting scene will not disappoint. You will definitely be able to find clothes and home decor with your wrinkled dollars. :)
ReplyDeleteSuper glad to have you back! Congrats on moving to San Fran; can't wait to hear about your adventures there. :)
ReplyDeletegood luck with your upcoming move, i am so happy to see a post from you and that you'll resume posting soon!
ReplyDeleteSan Francisco is so much fun! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteGlad to have you back!!
ReplyDeletei think that sounds like an excellent plan! it is so fun to create new spaces and would love to see what you find and what you do with it!
ReplyDeleteWelcome back! Sounds like an exciting next month or so - good luck with it all!
ReplyDeleteWelcome back!!! Glad everything is okay and congrats on the upcoming San Fran move!
ReplyDeleteLidi @ Eclectic Flair