My mom has sent me multiple photos of her work outfits. One day she was telling me about great deals she got at Macy's so I said, "Take a photo and send it to me". Now I get photos every so often. I love them. She also tells me about the compliments she gets from her her patients and co-workers. Looking good mom!
My best friend Catherine sent me the photo on the left last weekend and told me that I inspire her to dress like a girl, ha! She got a great deal on that Maxi dress at Old Navy - I think 30% off the clearance price!
The picture on the right is a snow suit she purchased for her unborn baby boy (looking forward to his arrival)! She found it at a resale shop. What a great find!
I've gotten two awesome text messages from my friend Krystle. The first is her DSW receipt showing she saved $149.04!
The second is a pair of $200 wedges she got for just $30! Really makes me want to go shoe shopping with her!
It makes me so happy that wrinkled dollar has inspired them to shop-for-less and in some cases encouraged them to go thrifting. It is feedback like this that keeps me blogging on the days I feel like giving up. Thanks guys!
I love posts about savings, it's no fun paying full price for everything...drop in sometime for my Thursday's thrift. Dawn Suitcase Vignettes xo
ReplyDeleteUgh, those SHOES!!! *swoon*
ReplyDeleteI know! I love picture texts! I love it when my clients send me a picture of an outfit they put together that they are super proud of. Makes me so happy!
ReplyDeleteThat is so cute!!
ReplyDeleteLidi @ Eclectic Flair
I love this! It's so great to save money and to be able to share your tips and tricks!
ReplyDelete-Meagan
http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com