My brother is here too. We got into town on Thursday and started the trip out right with some Karaoke. We love Karaoke. We also love singing duets from High School Musical in a dive bar.
Today I took off work and hung out with the family. We did a little shopping, had dinner, played euchre and enjoyed some face painting.
My brother is a super talented face artist at Universal Studios. He does face painting and airbrush tattooing. He writes a blog about it called Structured Faces. Check it out. Don't I look like the witch doctor from the end of Beetlejuice?
For the next 3-4 days while I'm hanging with my bro you will be getting a double dose of wrinkled dollar; two outfits, 1 male AND 1 female.
I got my watch back!
Tuxedo Blouse: I purchased this top the last time I was in MI from the DAV Thrift Store. It was marked down to $.99! One more week and it would have been only $.25, but I was going back to IN so I snatched it up. I really like the detail (which you can see much better in the face painting photos above).
And now David's debut.
Button Up: This men's cotton button up is a Target donation from Goodwill. It was purchased on $.99 Sunday!
Tomorrow is David's 30th Birthday bash! I look forward to sharing photos of our costumes!
Time for bed. Have a great weekend everyone!
The boy has skills! :-)
ReplyDeleteAs an only child, I am telling you that you are truly blessed to have a brother and especially one you can enjoy being with. I'm happy for you.
ReplyDeleteyay! i love when i can score good deals on boys clothes too!
ReplyDeletemen's fashion frugalisted! yeay!
ReplyDelete