First Vintage Vogue Purchase!

I'm just waiting at this bus stop.



Waiting for an imaginary bus to pick me up and bring me to CT to see my Grams, my friend Chelsea and Chelsea's baby who is growing up too fast.



I also need the bus driver to grant me some get out of work for free (and get paid) passes. Maybe I could hitch a ride with the Magic School Bus.

Still waiting.



Since I'll probably be here awhile I can tell you about my first Vintage Vogue by GW purchase.


In case you missed it, I blabbed about Vintage Vogue by GW here and here.

Gold Striped Top: Stripes are everywhere this spring, but these particular stripes were found on the 50% off rack! Oh yes, already finding great stuff on sale at Vintage Vogue. This was marked $5.99, which is a pretty dang good price to begin with, but $3.00 is a wrinkled dollar price for sure.

Just realized this stop is for a Bloomington city bus...aww man! Hmm, maybe it can take me to Vintage Vogue...

Bye!

4 comments:

  1. You look great!!! I love the pretty brown stripes with your outfit. And $3 isn't too bad! It's like the price of a pack of gum or a giant candy bar!

    Oh and I'm hosting a giveaway and I hope you enter:) A Pretty Bow Necklace Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple sweater, but you make it look great!

    ReplyDelete