I'm happy to report that we made it back to Bloomington last night in one piece and just in time for the 50% off sale at Goodwill! I got a few things, but nothing too crazy. You will be seeing them soon.
I'll Miss you Michigan, but I'm so happy to be in Bloomington right now where the trees are already beginning to bloom.
No outfit post today, because I am knee deep in Closet Clean-Out 2011.
Buried in the "get rid of" pile.
It is so refreshing to purge!
And, here it is all packed up, all going to Goodwill.
Well, all except for my cat. She may have bum leg, but she's still my girl.
Way to go. Now you can see your clothes in the closet. So is your cat better? She sure is pretty.
ReplyDeletehhaa yeah keep the cat! lol, but i feel ya on the purging. i cleaned out my closet and i'ts almost as much of a rush as finding a good deal!
ReplyDeletethat's a lot of stuff! and i bet your closets are still full! have you ever thought about buying something at goodwill and then realized it used to be yours...i have!
ReplyDeleteI should be cleaning out my clothes as well, I just have such a hard time parting with them! You've inspired me to give it another go this weekend- Thanks :)
ReplyDeleteH.
sewdysfunctional.blogspot.com
i am in the middle of doing this, too! some will be used in my new vintage etsy shop, and all the others going to the goodwill!
ReplyDeleteawww little kitty.
ReplyDeletexoxo
Stacey Kay
“Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration”
www.GoodwillHuntingg.com
Cleveland Free Press: Goodwill Huntingg Shopping Guides
Blogger Spotlight: Pearls and Personality
My Vintage Handbag Line
Good for you!! I really need to do a closet cleanout, but I have separation anxiety.
ReplyDeleteChic on the Cheap