This is my linen skirt, but...

this is not my bike...

...but I really wish it was. I want a bike with a basket, but maybe not pink, maybe blue green or yellow.

I'm not sure to whom this bike belongs. I quickly jumped on it for the photo opp and frantically jumped off in fear the owner was approaching.



I then quickly walked away, whistling.



I felt guilty.



Thanks to some mysterious bike owner out there for (unknowingly) letting me use their property for my photo taking pleasures.

Linen Skirt: I paid regular Goodwill price (oohs & aahs) for this Linen skirt. I figured $4.29 was worth it because of the quality and the summer remixing potential. I also like the light blue/gray hue.

A huge THANK YOU to Two Birds for the versatile blogger award. I seriously love these ladies and their blog - a definite must read for me everyday. I wish I could attend their upcoming pop up sale on May 14th and 15th.

Two more things - The next wrinkled dollar spotlight is coming soon, promise. And, those boots I wear everyday of my life and the story of how I got them will (finally) be featured tomorrow. See you then!

8 comments:

  1. For a second I was coveting your bike, until I realized it wasn't yours! I started reading your blog a few weeks ago and love your thriftiness, your wardrobe creativity and your sense of humor. Keep those posts coming :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bike, too! In pink, no less! That was awesome how you were able to take a quick picture with it. I'd never have the guts to do that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you, my new friend, are funny.
    but, i would be waaaay to nervous to get on someone's bike. such a risk taker!

    thanks for visiting my blog... i'm looking forward to your future posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the idea of a bike as prop, was it locked to the stand behind you? Photos came out looking pretty natural!

    The fuschia & navy look great together, a fun spring outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jessica,

    Love your blog, it's so fun! And I like to see all the cool stuff you're getting at thrifty stores, I LOVE THRIFT SHOPING TOO!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha, that's hilarious! I've been tempted to do that too with motorcycles and cool cars before but I'm too much of a wuss to actually do it!

    I love the scarf/headband thingy!

    Lidi @ Eclectic Flair

    ReplyDelete
  7. That bike is so cool, if I would have a bike like this I would do it white whit red dots :)). I mean it!

    ReplyDelete