1. Inspiration Monday via Two Birds
AND
2. WD Spotlight: Megan of Two Birds
Two, Two Birds. ;)
First, take a look at this Spotlight.
I'm naming this outfit, funky and fearless. Another example of the ladies at Two Birds finding cool one-of-a-kind pieces. Thanks for participating Megan!
Now, for Inspiration Monday. Here is today's inspiration:
And here is my take. I totally got caught by the paparazzi yesterday while leaving Goodwill.
Not sure who leaked that I would be shopping there...cus I'm never there on $.99 Sunday. ;)
Speaking of $.99 cent Sunday at Goodwill, that's where I got this top.
I didn't even attempt to make the 'undies hanging out' work - that is one look I definitely cannot pull off. To make the pants cuffs look clean I busted out the iron and went over them a couple time. Other than that, I found this challenge easier than last week.
Also, this is not the first time I've dressed like Gwen. Check in later this week for a post about Theme Party Costumes for details.
Okay, so I happened upon your blog per a link on Already Pretty, and now I'm sort of addicted. Love your thrift scores! Am a follower now. :)
ReplyDeleteyou make this outfit look totally effortless! i love it. and thanks for the spotlight! love your blog!
ReplyDeletelove it!
ReplyDeleteThat's a great WD spotlight! And I love the Gwen inspired look, I think you pulled it off perfectly. Good call on skipping the "undies hanging out" component, hah!
ReplyDeleteLidi @ Eclectic Flair
I think you did a great job with this look! I love the cute ruffles on the top.
ReplyDeleteChic on the Cheap
Love your interpretation of the look AND your funny blog post! I did a getting out of my jeep post with shopping bags and now here you are caught at Goodwill and another blogger was caught in the Gwen look at Walmart. Why are those paparazzi stalking us?!?
ReplyDeleteYou look great. One of my faves.
ReplyDeleteLove the half tuck look.
http://fashiondivamommy.blogspot.com
omg this is too funny! can't believe the paps found ya! ;)
ReplyDeleteGwen is my idol. And you are, too.
ReplyDeletehttp://asktheduplex.blogspot.com/
I love that shirt! Great job on the inspiration outfit, and your pictures are really cute.
ReplyDeleteGREAT BLOG!!! It's nice to see another cheap spender ;D Following!!!
ReplyDeleteCool outfit :-) And I love your dedication to recreate the pose as well. Thumbs up! :-D
ReplyDeleteRelatable Style
Great job..I love it. I went to GW today as well. Our post are similar...too funny. Drop in when you get a chance. Dawn Suitcase Vignettes
ReplyDeleteGreat job. I wish they had 99 cents sundays here. I'd be there every sunday!
ReplyDelete-Meagan
http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com
OMG love Megans look, so cute! and cheap. And your interpretation is so cool, you nailed it!
ReplyDeleteThrift shops in states are just so much cheaper!
Daisy Dayz Home
Cross-Jones-Photography Home
I thought your post was so funny and interesting that I just had to come back and start following you! Can't wait for Monday. I don't know WHAT I am going to do with this inspiration.
ReplyDeleteI love your plaid shirt! It is so cute. I am a thrifter as well and think it is so much fun to see what other people find through thrifting. Great job!
ReplyDeleteSincerely,
Julie