The weather was BEAUTIFUL today, a high of 65 and it is still 61 as of 8:30-ish. I snuck out at lunch to get a much needed eyebrow wax (my bangs hide them well) and I was like WHOA this weather is fantastic! Then Joe Jackson's Steppin Out came on the radio and I was feeling pretty pretty good driving in the sunshine. Suddenly the song ended and Rick Astley's Never Gonna Give You Up came on, but even a Rick Roll couldn't bring this girl down! (truthfully I kinda like Rick Astley, he could never bring me down).
On the way back from my eyebrow wax I saw this green grocery cart hanging out in a field so later Joe and I went back to take photos.
Jean Shirt: I found this top at Goodwill on a $.99 Sunday, but sadly it was not the right tag color, so I paid the regular price of $4.29. I was looking for a jean shirt and this one was in great condition so I couldn't pass it up.
My nail polish is actually bright orange, but it looks red in this photo.
Um, this cart looked much larger when I envisioned this photo opp from afar, but I managed to make it work. Squeeeeeeeeze.
And now, a recap of my first 10 outfits from the Winter 30 for 30.
Faves?
I started wrinkled dollar about 2 weeks prior to the start of the 30 for 30 challenge and I think I am just now getting the hang of it. When I look back at earlier posts I can't help but cringe a little, but with everything there is a learning curve. Do you all have an outfit you wish you could take back? If the 30 for 30 had an eraser I would take back #4.
I'm excited to see how wrinkled dollar will evolve and most importantly how long I will stay motivated. Any feedback (good or bad) is welcome. Thanks!
Follow my blog with bloglovin
wow, i think i'm in love with you. or maybe just your clothes. or both. your style is ahhhmazing!
ReplyDeleteps; i shop at goodwill mostly and then a store called deseret industries :)
i love this jean shirt and even at $4.29 this is a great steal! and that picture of you squeezed in the cart is too cute!
ReplyDeletecute and little
Great outfits, 5, 8, and 10 are my faves...and I cant believe you got the denim shirt for 4.99! Im so jealous right now! :)
ReplyDelete- www.itsanewkate.blogspot.com
I just got a denim shirt from the Goodwill too but I am liking yours better! I need to refashion mine to fit a little better, that would help.. I just love how it goes with everything! You wore it well :)
ReplyDeleteHmm, I like outfit #5 best! I'm enjoying your posts, I guess i should thank your speedway coffee too...so thanks;)
ReplyDeleteThe denim shirt is awesome and I love the blazer...
You have a new follower in me! Yay! Stop by and check it out:
Aesthetic Lounge
Great remixes so far! Love 4 and 7! I'll have to stop back and see what else you come up with.
ReplyDeleteI like your #5! That color cardi looks fantastic on you!
ReplyDeleteI love number 7 - number 9 is a close second though!
ReplyDeleteI love this outfit! How do you always find such amazing things at Goodwill?!
ReplyDeleteIt's hard to pick faves so, from 1-5: faves are #3 and #6 and from 6-10 faves are #8 and #10.
As far as suggestions, I think you're doing great! Maybe an About Me page would be neat, so that new readers can understand what wrinkled dollar is all about. I know I need an About Me page too but I don't know how to do that yet, lol. I would also like to see where all the clothes is from (not just the highlighted deal).
Lidi @ Eclectic Flair
All are cute, but #7 is my favorite. Love the colors and the mix of casual and dressy. Reminds me of my favorite retailer J. Crew.
ReplyDeleteagentsuperstar-youarehere.blogspot.com
I was never a big fan of jeans shirt but you make it look really good.
ReplyDeleteAbout a fav, I have to say no. 9 :)
great and very inspiring blog, I add to the list of links on my blog
ReplyDeleteThanks everyone! :)
ReplyDeleteSuper cute blazer! Thanks for posting a pic on thrifty Thursday!
ReplyDeleteloving your style!! you are so pretty :)
ReplyDeletecrystaltoday.blogspot.com
Hi! Mrs. Hoyt here. Chris told me about your blog. I think I just read the whole thing in one sitting. So awesome. I'm embarrassed to say I have spent way too much at Jcrew for many of the same items you bought for $1. I'm so ashamed! Thanks for the kick in the right direction. Does your husband take all the model shots of you? So pretty. Oh, and don't erase #4. That was one of my faves. And I'm cleaning out my closet tomorrow. :)
ReplyDelete