8/30: Red Belt

This one's for you Dad! Number 8 of 30.

And yes, I do prefer Coke! What about you, Coke or Pepsi?

Red Belt: I found this red belt at Goodwill for $.99 and that's all I have to say about that (channeling Mr. Forrest Gump, but I think he liked Dr. Pepper).

You may remember the skirt and top from past posts.

My mom called today and raved about the amazing clearance deals at Macy's. If you are not taking part in the 30 for 30, you should run over there and check them out. I think the sale ends tomorrow.

Enjoy what remains of the weekend!

10 comments:

  1. this one might be my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely my favorite! That top picture is awesome. I just started following your blog and love it! I went on my first thrifting trip today and found a few really great things :) Thanks for the inspiration

    -Megan

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so inspiring! also, i'm an IU grad ... I enjoy seeing Bloomington in your pictures almost as much as i enjoy your style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coke. And the outfit is fabulous. :)

    agentsuperstar-youarehere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Laura - Glad that you are enjoying the Bloomington Photos! We are leaving soon so I'm trying to soak it up while I still can!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Megan - I would love to see what you got thrifting!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pepsi or Dr. Pepper. Not much of a Coke fan but I do enjoy me some Coke Zero

    ReplyDelete