9/30: Gray Dress & Valentines's Day

Lady in reeeeeeeeeeed (tights) is dancing with me (cheek to cheek).

9 of 30 -


Gray Dress: I was VERY excited to find this dress at Plato's Closet (originally from Forever 21). It was marked $8, but I had a $3 credit from selling a few items.

Happy Valentine's day everyone! I celebrated by 1. Listening to love songs all day on Sirius XM Love, 2. Turning the ambient lighting in my car to pink and 3. cooking! I'm lucky enough to have a husband who normally makes dinner every night, so tonight I slaved over the stove and made chicken & dumplings. This is quite a feat for me since I am cooking challenged/impaired. 2011 has been a very domestic Valentines - ice cream cake and chicken & dumplings. I think I'm trying to earn the right to own one of these cute aprons from anthropologie...



I don't want to get all sappy, but I would like to say very simply that I love my husband very much and am very fortunate to have him in my life.

7 comments:

  1. Great dress ! Love the red tights.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress looks great on you! Glad you had a great Vday with your hubby! And yes, get one of those cute aprons from Anthro, I got one for my sister when she got married and she loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that dress looks great on you! i love it with the red tights!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit! And that apron is adorable! :)

    - www.itsanewkate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS! love the pleating and the color palette. perfect for a festive day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this, the tights especially!

    crazy how you find such great deals on clothes :D

    theresaisyourhomie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete