Today is another Monday and I am doing my best to look on the bright side. Daily stressers can bring you down, but I'm trying really hard to transform my most often said phrase from "so annoyed" to "so excited" or "so lucky", because I really am lucky and excited for so many things.
I have the utmost respect for other women out there who keep fashion blogs. I'm quickly realizing that there will be days (probably many) that I don't really feel like photographing myself and sticking it online for all to see. I'm pretty self critical so I'm hoping this project will help me chill out.
Oh quick update - yesterday I posted about $5 tights at Target. Can you believe that JUST today my best girl, Catherine saw them at her local Target on clearance for only $3.50? I quickly ran over to my Target after work, but alas still $5. So sad. Go check your local Target. I will be jealous. This just reminds me once again of my #1 Target rule - NEVER BUY ANYTHING AT FULL PRICE. I break this rule sometimes and always end up kicking myself when I see the item I bought on clearance like a week later. Patience truly is a virtue.
Well, here is day 2 of 30.
Plum Pencil Skirt: I found this Brooks Brothers Pencil Skirt at Goodwill for just $2.15 (Originally $4.29 marked 50% off). I had been looking for a Pencil Skirt for some time, but couldn't find one my size in a color I liked so I was pretty pumped to find this one AND another one on the same day. The other is also one of my 30 items so keep your eyes peeled for that one coming soon.
I hope everyone has a fabulous week!
I love the colours in this outfit! including your lipstick; its so pretty! And I love your scarf as well, It makes me want to do a DIY with some lace :) x
ReplyDeleteLove this plum pencil skirt, what a fabulous find and such a great wardrobe staple! You look fab and I lovey, those tights + scarf -adorable! xx veronika
ReplyDeleteyep - i usually do outfit posts 4-5 days a week, but 7 days a week for a whole month is harder than i thought! :s
ReplyDeletegood luck on the rest of the challenge, fellow remixer!