1/30: Black and Yellow

Outfit 1 of 30 was easy since it was dictated by today's activities, Super Bowl! Yesterday when I was pulling together my 30 pieces I didn't even consider what I would wear for the big game, but this morning I realized that I (luckily) picked colors that allow me to show my allegiance to the Steelers. I also noticed that I have no green. It must be a sign! ;)

I decided to feature my tights, because I am in love with all of the $5 tights at Target. I have a few, but I want more. They have many colors to choose from. So far I only have black & red, but the light gray is next on my list. Next time you are in your local Target look for this display in the Hosiery department. They also have a lot of cute socks at reasonable prices.

Enjoy the game!

3 comments: