16/30: Beige Top with Rosettes

This is a pretty accurate depiction of how I feel today - just want to hideaway.

(16 of 30)
But, the week is sure to get better and the rain will eventually stop.



I totally wrapped a scarf around my head and then did some twisty thing in an attempt to create a flower. Not sure if it works or not. What do you guys think? Just trying something new.

Beige Top with Rosettes: This cute top was on the clearance rack at the Banana Republic Outlet. It was already marked down to $15, but they were having a clearance special that day - take an additional 60% off!

That reminds me, now is a great time to shop, because many retailers are having Winter clearance deals. If you are not participating in the 30 for 30 challenge I suggest that you go check it out. Many will also have an additional % off their clearance for a limited time. You can always call ahead and ask (that's what I do). Or, you can do a little browsing online. Urban Outfitters has this cute hat for just $3.99, originally $28.00. BDG Fur Pom Beanie
This morning when I was looking they also had a really nice winter coat for just $9.99, but it is already gone. You better move fast!

Alright I have to jet so I can get this Thrifting Tips & Tricks post done tonight.

Later.

9 comments:

  1. omg, that umbrella is the best!! i love the shape of it and that first picture is just adorable.

    the rosettes on the shirt are absolutely lovely. and the scarf around your head is so creative!

    cute and little

    ReplyDelete
  2. The scarf on the head is so cute!! Very creative and adds a nice pop to the outfit. And Kileen is right- that umbrella rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the color, and the way your scarf is tied is really cute.
    My Heart Blogged

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the umbrella and you look stunning!

    http://mylyfe-mystory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have that same umbrella from Target! And I love the outfit!

    Lidi @ Eclectic Flair

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here's a link to the umbrella incase anyone is interested. http://www.target.com/Bubble-Umbrella-Silver-Ombre/dp/B000NIFS1U/ref=sc_qi_detaillink

    Thanks for your comments! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are sooo cute sweetie!! i LOVE the rosettes on your shirt!!! :)

    ReplyDelete