10/30: Polka Dots and Pencil Skirts

Is everyone having a terrific Tuesday? I'm feeling sleepy this week. The first 1/2 of the the work day I was dragging, but Joe brought me some McDonald's coffee and I got back on track.

I'm excited to show you outfit 10 of 30, because the total cost for the top and bottom combined is only $3.14! Both items are from Goodwill and both have previously been featured, linked here and here.





You may also notice that I am remixing accessories, because I wore this headband as a brooch a couple days ago - here.



Last night Joe and I watched "Winter's Bone". It is up for best picture this year. I really enjoyed it and recommend it to you all. Although, I wouldn't call it a "feel good" movie, so be prepared. Tonight we are watching "The Fighter". After that I just have to see "The Kids are Alright" and I will have seen all of the best picture nominees. Do you guys get into the Oscars? Any favorites this year?


Ok, I better wrap it up. My mom just called and said "What, no wrinkled dollar today"?
Jeeeeez - get off my back, woman! ;)

bye.

10 comments:

  1. I just got Winter's Bone from Netflix today! Can't wait to watch. I thought the The Fighter was killer. How about you?? {I'm an Oscar nerd}

    That 2nd pic of you is stunning. You look really beautiful.

    Leaving the House in THIS?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your style - and you look cute with your bow head band!

    http://mylyfe-mystory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE it!! I'm wearing a flower headband today too (pictures will be up tmrw) guess great minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh I forgot to ask, are you wearing benetint or something on your lips?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog! Especially your bangs! Gorgeous hair! I just awarded you the Versatile Blogger Award and gave you a shout-out on my blog! To see the post, here's my link...

    http://unpretentiousteacher.com/2011/02/15/a-list-of-versatile-bloggers-i-think-are-pretty-cool/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow the whole outfit was $3.14? Awesome work! And it looks fabulous, those colours really go with your gorgeous hair. It's won me over...I'm your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for all of your kind words!

    @Molly - The Fighter was AMAZING! What did you think of Winter's Bone?
    @Eclectic Fair - Ha, I had to google benetint! That stuff is way cooler than the cheap lipstick I'm wearing in these photos.
    @Unpretentiousteacher - thanks so much for the award! ;)

    I really appreciate you all so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok you ROCK! Love the combo of colors. LOVE the outfit, it's adorable on you. And even more so LOVE the price! I'm a Goodwill Gal too, but dang $3.14 for an entire outfit tops me!

    ReplyDelete