12/30: Black Boots

Next time I think drinking a 24oz coffee at 7:30pm is a good idea, please stop me. I laid in bed forever last night staring at the ceiling. Toss, think about work, Turn, think about blog, Toss, think about weekend, Turn, think about Quinn's boots on this week's episode of Glee, Toss, think about my cat attacking my foot, Turn, listen to Joe fast asleep.

It was rough.

I'm going to be quick today, because I'm looking forward to watching The Kids are Alright, which came today via Netflix.

Outfit 12 of 30 coming-atcha



Black Boots: These boots are from Target and they were originally $49.99, but I found the last pair on clearance - 75% off! I was pretty dang surprised they were my size, since I wear 8 and there are never 8's on clearance. I get so jealous of all you size 5's and 10's, so many clearance options...

Today was overcast, but still unseasonably warm, very windy. I had to hold my scarf down because it was blowing in my face!



Thanks everyone for your comments and feedback! A lot of people have been asking me how I find these items at Goodwill, Value World, etc at such low prices. Stay tuned, because I'll be writing a post in the next couple days with some of my tricks!

Oh, by the way - I found this red silk scarf at Value World a couple months ago. I really love the pattern!

later.

11 comments:

  1. I'm a size 8 too so I totally understand your steal! Fantastic. Really loving all your accessories here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I have these boots. I bought them for $50 though. Still, I think they're worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that hat is so cute and cozy-looking!

    Glad the suggestions were helpful! :D

    Lidi @ Eclectic Flair

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit! Love the pop of red you give it with the scarf.. not to mention, I love the pattern on it too! Just lovely :)

    LizAnn
    VPV Intern
    http://www.shopVPV.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my fav so far. :)

    xo
    marianne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh I'm the same way with caffeine at night! Insomnia is the worst. What did you think of the movie? I thought it was a pretty honest and real portrayal of a family and I loved Julianne Moore's character, poor choices and all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i agree about the size 8s...i hate it! although my sister is a 6, so i often find clearance shoes for her!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Having really average sizes is the worst when it comes to the clearance steals. I feel your pain, sister.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wasn't going to do any commenting today because I am super tired, but this is so cute I couldn't resist. Great outfit!

    ReplyDelete