17/30: Gap Jeans

Hi guys. I'm getting to wrinkled dollar a little later than usual tonight, because' Words With Friends' is a serious time sucker. I was so jealous of all you iphone users before, but now it is available on android, therefore I am super unproductive this evening.

I just wanted to be comfy today, so that's how I dressed. Here's 17 of 30.


I wrapped a floral scarf around my waist today instead of a belt. This drab day was asking for some color, so I obliged. I'm not sure why I do any favors for this drab day. Maybe if I butter him up he will improve his mood tomorrow, which will in turn improve mine.

Gap Jeans: Jenny (thrift-shopping-partner-in-crime) pointed these jeans out to me while we were doing some mad Goodwill shopping. It was mad shopping because it was during the first Saturday of the month sale, which means ALL items were 50% off. At that time Jeans were only $4.99, so I got them for only $2.50! Goodwill recently raised their prices so jeans are now $6.99. Glad I got them when I did!


Please note: My shirt is not dirty and I do not have a wicked case of dandruff, that is sleet.

For those of you who don't know, my hair is the longest it has been in years. I was sporting the chin length look for most of my adult life until I recently decided to grow it out. I want to try new hairdos now that I have something to work with. Let me know if you have any suggestions. In fact, if you know of any good tutorials, link them in the comments and I will give them a try and show you in an upcoming photo shoot! I'm a novice so nothing too difficult (although I do like a challenge).

I got totally inspired by the hair from the Erin Fetherston show, which I saw via Keiko Lynn.

Until tomorrow, bye.

9 comments:

  1. Really loving the concept of your blog! And that scarf as a belt is something I have yet to try. I have a few more 30 for 30 days... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're hair is the longest it's been in years, and my hair is the shortest it's been ever! lol

    I chopped 11 inches off last fall, and now it's in that awkward stage that we all hate. I'm ready to sport a cute chin-length cut as soon as the front of my head catches up with the back! :)

    And steal on the jeans!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your blog! seriously, i was just having a conversation with someone about how i never EVER pay full price for anything anymore. why would you? also, i am in the same hair place as you...i just want it to be long again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe you got those jeans for $2.50! They fit you perfectly!

    Lidi @ Eclectic Flair

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome score on the jeans, love the scarf as belt.

    agentsuperstar-youarehere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am also a huge words with friends fan! And as I explore more, a huge fan of your blog! I have a goodwill that is literally 1 block away....not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ONLY $2.50????? that is an awesome steal!! good job!
    I'm having a giveaway!! Cardigans and Cookie Dough

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great find, and they fit you really well. I love half off days at the thrift store.
    My Heart Blogged

    ReplyDelete