I ran out of time to participate in the FBFF today over at Modlychic. Sad. The topic today is Blogger Award Nominations. I'm really feeling the Friday love right now, because two bloggers nominated me as Newbie (Best Blogger Less than a Year Old), here and here. Wow, I can't tell you how happy that makes me. Really really happy. Enough about me though, I need to tell you how fabulous I think they are!
I love Nora and Megan over at Two Birds. They find the coolest items thrifting. They have this fun project where they look for and purchase an 'ugly' item at a thrift store and then make it look AWESOME by restyling it with other clothing and accessories. It is really impressive. I wish they weren't so far away, because I want to go to one of their sales!
Splendiferous Inclinations is another blog (like Two birds) that is a must read for me each day. Jessica Marie is a bargain hunter like myself and she finds some pretty amazing deals. In fact, she will be featured tomorrow as the wrinkled dollar spotlight. Wait until you see the outfit she put together and the amount she paid. Truly incredible! Her writing is also very thoughful and encouraging.
Please go check out these blogs!
Okay now for 20 of 30.
Time and weather determined today's location - my apartment.
Today's featured item is this awesome fur accessory.
I cant remember how much I paid for it, but I know I wouldn't sell it for a million wrinkled dollars. Hmm, well maybe a million...ha! ;)
Have GREAT weekend!
ooh, the hair looks fabulous, always nice to get a refresher. And your outfit is so lovely, gorgeous colours + the funnel scarf is fab. xx veronika
ReplyDeleteOk, pretty much I am in LOVE with this outfit. The colors are awesome together, and you found a way to rock the color tights without looking to "5-year-old" which is how I look just about any time I try it :) Nice work
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the nomination. I was nominated too :)
ReplyDeleteYou can never go wrong with fur accessories!!!! You look wonderful - love the tights and scarf and your hair is beautiful!! xo
ReplyDeletethanks for the kind words! we really do love your blog!
ReplyDeleteI JUST FOUND YOUR BLOG. love it!!!
ReplyDeleteLove this outfit! The scarf and and tights are awesome additions!
ReplyDeleteYour indoor pics turned out so well. I always struggle with taking quality indoor shots.
Great outfit and the green tight is awesome!
ReplyDeleteMy Lyfe ; My Story
love these tights!
ReplyDelete