Gray Blazer: Once again an awesome find by Jenny. I wish I could link her blog, but sadly she doesn't have one to link (Jenny, in case you didn't notice, this is me pressuring you to start a blog). Anyway, this blazer is originally from Target, but I bought it at Goodwill for just $1.99 (originally $3.99 marked down 50%). Actually it should have been more since the cashier rang me up for a women's sweatshirt instead of a women's jacket. Is that bad karma? I swear I didn't notice until now when I looked at the receipt!
Oh by the way - for those of you who are a little uncomfortable wearing used clothing you may not be aware that Target donates clearance overstock, customer returns, damaged merchandise and other items to local Goodwills. This blazer is actually brand new with tags. Check out this article for more info.
After my post yesterday I got a little curious about the value of the Brooks Brothers skirt I found at Goodwill. Based on the website pricing, it looks like new skirts can range anywhere from $70-$200. I realize the skirt I found isn't new so I did a quick search on eBay and found that used skirts from Brooks Brothers can range anywhere from $10-$30. That seems like a pretty good deal to me since I only paid $2.15.
Ok, i'm outta here.
I love that blazer! I'm still sad that it didn't fit me :(
ReplyDeleteThanks for pressuring me ;) I will maybe consider it.. :)
I'm always so jealous when I see people who get awesome deals like that.
ReplyDeleteYou look very equestrian chic in this! I love that look.
The Auspicious Life
Isn't it great getting dressed with 1 piece already being determined? I really like this outfit - especially the mix of colors. Uber cute!
ReplyDeleteLove this outfit, and the circle scarf is cool
ReplyDeleteDaisy Dayz Home
Cross-Jones-Photography Home
That blazer was a steal! Love this look!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the encouragement ladies!
ReplyDeleteGreat find! I love the colors you paired here. The gray, gold and purple look great together!
ReplyDeletethe color of that scarf is a perfect subtley-hued pop with a grey blazer. i dunno if that makes sense. but who cares, really. the fact is, i'm digging your ensemble here.
ReplyDelete-brittney
http://adayinlifetoo.blogspot.com
I love the blazer ! and the price is also amazing, good one !
ReplyDelete