Isn't she great? You can see her original post about this outfit here. Go check it out!
You are next. I want to see how you are spending your wrinkled dollars! Send the following to wrinkleddollar@gmail.com and I will feature you in an upcoming post!
1. A photo of you wearing the item(s)
2. A description of where/how you found the item(s)
3. The cost of the item(s).
You can submit a whole outfit, just one item or anywhere in between. I'm going to create a WD spotlight page where I will permanently showcase past spotlight participants. My goal is to finish it tonight so by the time you read this it might already be there!
Ok, here is my 21 of 30.
Southern Indiana is really pretty. This is an open field we found today while driving down a 'long and winding road' (that leads to the antique mall....). There was a really cool abandoned barn that overlooked some rolling hills, but we couldn't find a place to park. Plus, I'm pretty sure we would have been trespassing. That doesn't mean I won't try to make it work next time. ;)
I was going to feature an item, but I figured I would instead show you the low cost of the three main items I put together for this outfit. The cardigan is from Salvation Army, the polka dot blouse from Goodwill and the skirt, Old Navy.
And here is a recap of my last 10 outfits (11-20)
Any faves?
There is a lot of action in this post so I will wait until tomorrow to tell you about my adventures at the coolest antique mall ever (or at least that I've been to).
Bye!
Aww, yay! :) Thanks again for including me!
ReplyDeleteI adore your spotty purple shirt and this is such a wonderful feature on thriftiness - luuuurrrrrrvvve a bargain!!! xo
ReplyDeleteI love them all! 13 and 20 are my faves though - I really love the cowl from 13. I love the WD feature, such a cool idea. I'm going to send you one (eventually) when I pick a few things - it's hard to narrow it down as 90% of my wardrobe is thrifted/consignment!
ReplyDeleteI'm smitten with your boots from 18-20 and your blog in general. I'm a huge thrifter myself, and it's always inspiring to see how other people are wearing thrifted clothing. A lot of fashion bloggers seem to buy the same items each season-- I like that my wardrobe's one-of-a-kind! I'm thinking I'll send you a WD outfit eventually, but in the meantime, I look forward to seeing all the submissions you get.
ReplyDeleteI think my fave is # 14. Love the pink tights:)
ReplyDeleteAesthetic Lounge
Great post! What an amazing $20 outfit!
ReplyDeleteMy fave is #14!!
Lidi @ Eclectic Flair