I kept teasing an announcement and never delivered. I hope you were waiting with baited breath, because here it is:
I will be participating in the 30 for 30 challenge! To learn more click here. This challenge was created by Kendi at Kendi Everyday
You can click here to see the list of other blogs participating.

In short - I will choose 30 items to wear for 30 days straight. I will have to remix these items to create a new look everyday. The 30 for 30 winter challenge began February 1st, but since I was out of town I'm starting a little late. I will make it up on the back end.
Check back tomorrow when I reveal my 30 items!
As mentioned above, I was stranded in LA without my computer. Well, due to my packing negligence I was also there without sunglasses. Can you believe I went to LA and forgot sunglasses? I squinted a lot.
Luckily I found a Forever 21 and bought a cheap pair for $5.80! Not too shabby. I can see again!
I'll be back tomorrow with my 30 items. See you then!!
Hooray!!!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see your 30!
ReplyDeleteKisses, Froso from Style Nirvana
Yay! I can't wait to see your 30 for 30 remixes. Best of luck. I will be outfit stalking your blog, for sure. ;-) xx veronika
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed readding your post
ReplyDelete