24/30: "Really" face

You know how I always say that I can't write a lot and then I write a lot? Well today I can't write a lot and I'm really not going to.

24/30


Today's photo shoot was quick too. You would think that an alley would be a good 'low traffic' location with little to no people. WRONG!

Here's my annoyed look at the GMC that kept driving back and forth.



Yep that's my classic "really" face.

Since I don't have time to feature an item, here are links to original posts where I featured the items in this outfit.

Cord Pants
Gray Cardigan
Beige Top with Rosettes

Despite my grumpy photo today the reason for my rushed post is actually positive. I'm heading over to a friend's place for girls night. I have to make some guacamole and be ready to go in about 10 mins. And on that note, bye.

6 comments:

  1. you look great for being grumpy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your bangs are fantastic! i wish i could pull off bangs like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the rose details on the top, so pretty!
    have fun with your friend, guacamole is SO yummy.

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  4. The the rosettes on that top! And your "really" face is still lovely in my book. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way you wore your scarf. Hope you had fun night!

    BTW, gave you a shout out on my blog today. Thanks again for your help. :D

    Lidi @ Eclectic Flair

    ReplyDelete
  6. i blogged one of your outfits today http://papercakesfinds.blogspot.com/2011/03/passion-for-fashion_02.html

    ReplyDelete