Last night I had a great time at a family wedding (congrats Nancy & Eric). I meant to take a photo of my dress, but by the time we got home all I wanted was bed.
Enough about food and sleep. Today's feature are these shoes I got for $.25!
I can't wait to check out the SUPER SUNDAY special again tomorrow.
Today my whole outfit is thrifted (excluding sunglasses, watch and unmentionables): blazer and cardigan from Goodwill, Pants from Salvation Army and shoes (of course) from DAV. I'm also wearing the DIY necklace I just made the other day.
Do you guys like these shoes? How cool would it be to go to the SUPER SUNDAY special at DAV and put together an entire outfit for $1.00? Hmmm, sounds like a challenge. I already have the shoes. I also bought a $.25 blazer (yet to be featured). I will have to think more about this and get back to you...
On Thursday I introduced Value World to some lovely ladies from my work. We scored some sweet stuff (using the 50% off coupon, of course).
While shopping I noticed the Value World Hall of Fame wall. I'm not sure what you have to do to get your picture up there. Maybe one day I can achieve that status.
One can dream.
that is so awesome! you totally have me beat.. i just picked up a pair of $.99 flats! I need to get my act together and send you a guest post so i can be featured!
ReplyDeletei love your blog, and i'm glad i found it
I love thrifting! Those shoes were an awesome deal :)
ReplyDeletethat is crazy! i was excited this past week when I got a brand new sweater for $2.50 at loft!! great deal!
ReplyDeleteThose shoes are amazing. DAV sounds like the mother of thrift stores!
ReplyDeleteI seriously don't know how you do it! I think maybe the thrift stores in CA are just not as good as the ones you go to! That shall be my excuse!
ReplyDeletea $1 outfit would be AMAZING!!
Lidi @ Eclectic Flair
OMG I LOVE YOUR SHOES.
ReplyDeleteI AM SO JEALOUS , YOU FIND THE CUTEST STUFF IN THE LOWEST PRICES. ARGHH
that never happens to me. but once.. :p