Blue GAP Blouse

The weather is craptastic and my mood is not far behind.

Luckily I have a little cheeriness leftover from yesterday. Jill @ Spoils of Wear asked me to participate in Blogtrotting (a feature on her blog where she introduces bloggers). The post about me was published yesterday. Very cool, thanks Jill!

We had a vendor visit the office today so I had to dress all business-casually. Don't I look amused?!



During todays photo shoot I got about 20 photos deep before I realized my belt was not sitting right. Saggy belt. Gotta fix that.



That's better.



You can all wave goodbye to these purple tights, the stinking table in one of the conference rooms at work ripped a hole in them when I crossed my legs. That's what I get for being modest and lady-like.

Gap Blue Pattern Blouse: This is another find from my weekend thrift extravaganza. It is originally from GAP, but I found it at Value world. It was marked $2.40, but I had a 50% off coupon, which made it $1.20.

Loving this outfit combo cost.



The belt ($.99) and skirt ($2.15) are both from Goodwill.

I'm very excited to share my first DIY project (hopefully) tomorrow, come check it out if you wanna.

11 comments:

  1. that blouse is super fabulous! great find. and congrats on the feature!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You give me thrift envy in the WORST way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous blouse. looking forward to your DIY tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that blouse! Your making me believe that I can thrift and look good! Blue just makes your eyes pop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WoW, that is a great outfit for so little money. Your one thrifty chick! Hope your Thursday is much better than yesterday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the outfit. It looks really great with the pop of red. Sorry about your tights!

    ReplyDelete
  8. $4.34?!! Wow, how do you do it?! Love this look!

    Lidi @ Eclectic Flair

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute top!! Thanks for adding it to Thrifty Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The top is adorable and I love the pop of color with the red belt! I am super impressed with your thrifting abilities.

    ReplyDelete