25/30
Creepy Blair Witch woods.
I figured I'd get get my last 30 for 30 wear out of this dress before I leave so I don't have to stuff it in my carry on. It has been remixed three times. Below, here and here. Pretty dang good for a $5 dress.
This will also be the last appearance of my ($.99) purple polka dot shirt, which got a LOT of action in the 30 for 30. I think I might do a post about all the remixes for that top...coming soon.
Ok, now on to outfit #2. This is a very comfy outfit, because I will be flying across the country tomorrow.
Items when originally featured linked here -> Cardigan, Gray Top, Jeans, Boots.
26/30
How do you guys dress while traveling? Back in the day flying was such an event that people put on suits and dresses! Now you see a lot of people hanging out in their PJ's (not that there's anything wrong with that).
My outfit is dictated by what I don't want to pack. That's why I'm wearing my big black boots. I want to bring them, but I don't want to pack them. I normally use this strategy with bulky sweaters as well.
The Bloomington sun was really pretty today.
Bye Bye Bloomington. See you in a week.
It's true, a lot of people don't dress up at the airport anymore. They say it's because of the hassle. I wore my boots and jacket last Winter on my way to Florida and when I got through TSA, I remembered why I shouldnt've have worn it... But well. I still dress up. I like airports.
ReplyDeleteHave fun on your trip!
Love the purple shirt! I am really digging your 30 for 30 and wish I was as far along as you. Thanks for the inspiration and have a safe flight!
ReplyDeletexo
Erin
you look great...and don't stop posting with that amazing purple shirt (i love it)! you should throw one of the posts on the new EBEW polka dot site! safe travels!
ReplyDeleteI usually wear my more space consuming shoes (boots!), jeans and any top. You look great and comfy, perfect for traveling.
ReplyDeleteHave a safe fight! :D
Lidi @ Eclectic Flair
You're sooooo adorable! Love your bangs! And your outfits! Great job on the Remix! I'm a few days behind you, can't wait to be free! OXO Natalie
ReplyDeleteI love your grey dress, it is so flattering and perfect for layering!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE that dress!! $5 and it has pockets? Double bonus. Not to mention it looks great on you!
ReplyDeleteThat purple polka dot shirt is so cute and I love that you put it underneath that dress. The outcome is wonderful!
ReplyDeleteI also love that bright headband in the second outfit! I love that one accessory that adds that pop of color!
-Erin (http://keepcalmandstyleon.blogspot.com)
This look is adorable on you!! I love it!
ReplyDelete