28/30: True Vacation

I'm having trouble remembering what day it is. I think that means I'm on vacation.

Joe and I haven't been able to catch up on sleep since our flight debacle. We fell asleep early last night, but woke up wide awake at 7:00am this morning. Since we were awake we went and got breakfast. I had some yummy french toast. After stuffing myself and feeling insanely bloated I got to pose for a photo. Joy.

28/30


It was a little chilly in the morning so I layered my blazer over a sweater. I also threw on a cowl. No jacket required.



Our room was in the corner of the 9th floor. There was light pouring in from two huge windows. We soaked it up and relaxed in true vacation form.



I had to share that photo, because it was cracking us up. Joe is hugging his coke like a teddy bear. Pretty accurate.

Then it was time to pack and head to the airport. Leaving San Fran too soon. We'll miss you.



Hello LA. What's up?

Only two outfits left in the 30 for 30. I've been trying not to complain, but I seriously cannot wait. I'm looking forward to sharing more wrinkled dollar worthy items.

Oh yeah, I also have another wrinkled dollar spotlight. I normally post them on Saturday, but 1. I'm out of town without my computer and 2. I think I'm going to choose a different day to feature the spotlight. I want more people to see you guys and how you spend your wrinkled dollars.

As of Tuesday I'm allowed to shop again. Any must shop vintage stores in LA?

Ok, My brother just got home. Time to get some Pinkberry.

bye.

3 comments:

  1. I love the photo of you hugging Joe and him hugging the coke! Fun! That's a really pretty cowl...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, that is a great photo with the coke bottle. It should probably be an ad. No jacket required sounds amazing right now. Have a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that a sweatshirt blazer? Because it looks fabulous! P.s. LOVE the cowl :D

    ReplyDelete