And now, this week's wrinkled dollar spotlight.
Stacey @ Goodwill Huntingg (love that blog name) is raising my Spring fever to new heights with this outfit! Glam it up Stacey! Thanks for participating!
If you want to participate check out my wrinkled dollar spotlight page for details.
Last time I was at DAV I saw the sign about free garments so today I kept my eyes peeled.
While shopping I was confused to hear someone call out my name. I immediately thought, "oh crap, who knows me"? Luckily it was Joe's cousin Sarah, which was a very pleasant surprise! She is a fellow thrift-a-holic and had already found some great items, including an awesome coat. Sarah and I are teaming up for a shopping trip this coming Tuesday, which should be a lot of fun. Here's a photo of us just before I cut my finger on a staple and started bleeding everywhere.
That's about it my friends. Now I'm going to chill for a bit and watch Joe play Contra. I'm hoping for a Dr. Mario marathon this evening.
Glad you had a fun sunday -- and too bad that ralph lauren top didn't work out, it's so pretty!
ReplyDeleteChic on the Cheap
She is for disco :).
ReplyDelete