Polka Dots - Everybody, Everywear

Today is Polka Dots day on Everybody Everywear.

. . . . . . . . . . . . Polka Dots | Everybody, Everywear. . . . . . . . . . . .

I'm still out of town and living out of a suitcase, which means I unfortunately do not have any polka dots to wear today. Instead I'm going to showcase (once again) the awesome purple polka dot blouse I got at Goodwill for $.99!



I wasn't sure about this blouse when I saw it hanging on the 'color of the week' rack. I grabbed it, brought it to the dressing room, tried it on. For $.99 It was easy to take a leap of faith and I'm glad I did! The color and pattern make it a great layering piece. I included it in my 30x30 and worked it in the mix 4 times.



















And here is the one I'm submitting for Everyday, Everywear. It is the best showcase of the polka dots.

Currently this blouse is the only polka dot piece in my wardrobe. I'm keeping my eyes open for some new additions. In particular, I would like to get my hands on a polka dot skirt or dress. The perfect find would be red with white polka dots. Looks like I have a mission. A new challenge, perhaps?

Well, tomorrow is the first day post 30x30, which means I can 'legally' shop again. And, my brother and I have some plans to do some thrift/vintage shopping. Maybe I will get lucky. Wish me luck.

I can't wait to see all of your polka dots!

20 comments:

  1. I love that blouse & what a deal you got! Enjoy your post 30/30 shopping!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great top - I particularly love it with the black cardigan. I love seeing all the ways you wore it for the 30 for 30.
    Thanks for participating in EBEW!
    The Auspicious Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Polka dots are my favorite! This was my first time participating in EBEW and I'm glad I did!
    http://one-girl-vs-world.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved this top in your 30x30! I can't believe you scored it for only 99 cents!! Have fun shopping!

    Lidi @ Eclectic Flair

    ReplyDelete
  5. The lavender looks really pretty with your hair color!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That shirt is SO LOVELY. OH MY. I'd buy that for a dollar. Maybe even ten! ;) What a pretty picture.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous!

    I'm so glad I found your blog through EBEW. I love your style and frugalness!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a versatile polka dotted shirt and you've styled it so well each time you've worn it, I especially love it with the grey blazer. I cannot believe it was 99 cents, that's basically insane.

    http://classicnoise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love that blouse! I'm such a fan of the way you've paired two shades of purple together - I think it works really well! And such a pretty, feminine hairpiece to complete the ensemble!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Completely in love with your polka dot shirt! What a fabulous shirt for a buck :) Found your adorable blog via EBEW, you have great style!

    Tasia
    http://rufflesandsequins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the outfit you picked! Purple is my favorite color so maybe am I biased. I'm also a sucker for blunt bangs so pretty much I think you rock. Cool?

    Thanks for sharing this with us at EBEW :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I absolutely love this outfit, pairing the top with a purple skirt was genius. You look gorgeous.

    Gracey
    http://fashionforgiants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great blouse. Good luck with your polka dot hunt! :0

    agentsuperstar-youarehere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this look! :) So cute! Greetings from a fellow polka maniac from EBEV! :D
    xxx

    http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

    P.S: I'm giving away a $500 FOLEY + CORINNA bag for my blog's Birthday! Would love to see you joining the fun! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. that's a great blouse ... and for .99! wow
    Just started following

    ~Miranda
    www.indcfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so pretty! Love the purples together! is the skirt corduroy? the entire look is very retro. aaaand, you make me want bangs.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this blouse! All your remixes with it are fab!

    ReplyDelete