Green Vest: Remember about a month back when I said I was looking for a sweater vest? Well, voila. It is originally from F21, but I found it at Value World. I probably spent a good hour in the store that day, but I found the vest in the first 5 minutes and it was the only thing I actually bought. I'm really happy with the color. It wasn't on a special discount, but it was only $4.00, which I think is pretty fair.
Here is a shot without the blazer.
After my rant yesterday, I'm happy to say that the prices at Value World are still reasonable. My mom and I went today and I purchased a mug, book and skirt. All for a whopping $2.65. Love that. The skirt was only $.90. I'm still trying to figure out why. I can't wait to show you all.
I also look forward to featuring the animal print scarf I'm wearing in the photos above. I have no doubt that this scarf lady will be wearing it again real soon.
I caught a cold and I'm feeling a little worn down. Activities for tonight include tea and Star Wars on Spike. I kinda hope it is a marathon.
I love this color, mustard, I have 10 different clothes items this color.
ReplyDeleteIt's such a pretty combination between your red hair and the vest.
cute outfit! And I love that sweater vest, especially for $4 !! :)
ReplyDeletewww.itsanewkate.blogspot.com
SO cute! I love finds like that. Looks perfect on you!
ReplyDeleteHey "Scarf Lady!" :) I like that vest!! Very cute!
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear you can still score some deals at Value World! I can't wait to see the new skirt...at .90 I think that's the best deal I've heard of!
ReplyDeleteMay the force be with you tonight. Feel better!
Lidi @ Eclectic Flair