Green Dress

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone.

I'm still sick. It has only gotten worse. I was in bed most of the day yesterday. I didn't really get dressed, so no post. Today, I went into work, but it was a struggle. Despite feeling like crap, I still put on my green.



Green Dress: My photo location is in honor of where I found this dress, Target! I love Target clearance. I kinda ran into this dress one day when I wasn't digging. It jumped out at me when I was walking down the main aisle. There it was, just sticking out on the end of one of the clearance racks. It came with a belt, but I swapped it out for one of mine.



I could have fastened the belt better. Ugh, I'm sick. That's my excuse.

If I could have my way I would stay in bed all day tomorrow and someone would come over and read The Princess Bride to me. I would listen without interruption - especially during the kissing parts.

I hope I get my strength back by Saturday. I'm planning a thrifting extravaganza with some girlfriends.

9 comments:

  1. I love the green! and Target clearance. The best! Hopefully you feel better before the thrifting extravaganza! That takes some serious energy to be on top of your game, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished reading through every post you have. I love that you're a thrifty shopper (I am, too) and you have such amazing style!
    I hope you get well soon. Being sick is not fun.

    By the way, I was given the stylish blogger award, and I wanted to pass it on to you. You've been tagged in my post here: http://maranwetelrunya.wordpress.com/2011/03/17/i-be-stylish-sometimes/

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel better soon! The green dress is fab!

    Lidi @ Eclectic Flair

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that dress! Green is your color for sure, and I love Target. When they have a sale, it's always a good one. i got some cute cowboy boots there for 7 dollars! :) Well, I hope u start feelin better girl! -Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  5. for being sick, you look amazing! get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Princess Bride is always a good choice. I vote to skip the reading and just watch Grandpa read it on the movie. :) I love me some Westley!

    Having a great giveaway sponsored by freehippie!
    http://one-girl-vs-world.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seriously cute outfit. :0

    agentsuperstar-youarehere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi!
    I like your style and your blog! Shall we follow each other?
    :*
    Let me know!

    http://stylemakesthedifference.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete