15/30: Beige Open Cardigan

Lazy Sunday today. So lazy that I showered long enough to sing a full rendition of Part of Your World from Disney's Little Mermaid. Sign of a good day? Yes, I think so.

Tired Sunday is usually preceded by fantastic Saturday and yesterday was no exception. We went to a Wine & Vinyl party. Joe and I collect vinyl so this was right up our alley. Great fun.

This morning we took care of one of the items on our Bloomington Bucket List. For those of you who don't know, we are only living in Bloomington temporarily while Joe is working on his MBA at IU. Since his graduation is quickly approaching we are trying to hit all the places we love one last time, as well as checking out places we never got around to visiting. So anyway, today we had brunch at Le Petit Cafe, a family owned southern French bistro. You basically get what they are serving that day and they bring it out course by course. Some highlights today included cold strawberry soup (kinda like yogurt), cheese pastries, mushroom quiche, hard boiled eggs in a tomato puree and some dessert with blueberries. I'm not sure what it was, but it was yum. And they gave us banana bread to take home. I'm stuffed and have been fighting off a nap all day since.

Alright, back to clothes. Here is 15 of 30. I'm officially 1/2 way done!

Beige Open Cardigan: I found this cardigan at the Gap Outlet about a year ago. Unfortunately I don't remember exactly how much I paid, but I'm fairly certain it was under $8.00. Sorry guys, I won't let you down in the future; as of January I've been tracking the price of everything I buy. ;)



Cool location, right? We just fell upon it today while driving around.



Hey check back tomorrow if you get a chance. The plan is to write about my thrifting tips & tricks.

bye.

11 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these pics and the bursts of color with the Scarf, belt, and Dark Blue jeans against the Beige Cardigan. One of my Favs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the scarf! That is a great color on you :)

    Love the belt too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. seriously, you have the best scarves/cowls! i love this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i just came across your blog and i LOVE the thriftiness! i will def be back for your tips
    -your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful scarf and i love your photoshoot location!

    cute and little

    ReplyDelete
  7. That red scarf is rich! Looks fluffy and warm. And I'm crazy for your backdrop as well. Gotta hire some graffiti artists for my town. =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the photo location, it makes the red scarf pop!!!

    Lidi @ Eclectic Flair

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm gonna go creepy for a sec and tell you that I'm obsessing over your blog! How have we not met before!?! You are like the cutest little thing! Love your look...and this backdrop...ok an alllll of you pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love the belt! And the location is quite perfect too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I looove that scarf. What a great pop of color. Great photo location!

    Meggy from Chasing Davies

    Stop by my blog to enter my $100 Shopbop.com Giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete