19/30: Tights of a Questionable Color

Hi! A much better day today!

I have a hair appointment at 6:30pm, so I'm a little short on time. Question: Is it a bad sign to get a haircut the day after your brother dreamt you were going bald?! I'll let you guys know how it goes. I'm only getting a trim so the risk level is low. This is coming from a girl who once came home baring a close hair-resemblance to Rod Stewart. You can't get much worse than that.

You may have noticed that I changed up the look of wrinkled dollar. I'm trying to simplify. My brother says he misses the old banner. Well David, I don't know what to tell ya. First I am going bald in your dreams and now my blog restyle is leaving you disappointed.

One really cool thing I did last night was customize my URL icon. It used to be the blogger 'B', now it is a wrinkled dollar. Look up! See it? Or, you can look down, because I am going to paste a screen shot.



This awesome little adjustment is all thanks to Kileen over at cute and little. She posted a tutorial that is super easy to follow. You should go check it out if you want to create your own custom URL icon. When you are over there check out her 'Blogging Tips' page, because there are a bunch of other useful tutorials. Thanks Kileen!

Okay, here is 19 of 30.



My skirt is totally stuck between my legs in that picture. Here is one where that is not the case.



Tights: What color are these tights? They are like a light brown, or slightly burgundy. Anyhoo, I got them from the Banana Republic Outlet about 2 years ago. They were on clearance, of course! When you are shopping at the BR Outlet, don't forget to look on top of the clearance rack, because there are all sorts of cool accessories at great prices. I always see a lot of jewelry, socks, tights, belts, shoes, etc.



Windy day we're having.

Ok, I gotta go.

9 comments:

  1. I got a pair of ballerina flats at the Gap Outlet for $2 this winter! Can't wait to wear it this spring/summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit and pictures!

    I might have to take you up on that offer to give me some pointers for my new cam, trying to do some pictures of my self last night and I had a rough time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, love the color of the skirt I really need more mustard pieces in my wardrobe.

    Being clearance is always what I do. It makes me feel so savvy :)

    Write it in lipstick

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the third Pic!!!
    Also I enjoy the new banner just miss the old one too. Here's hoping to no hair loss dreams tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit! And I am your newest follower! I love your blog and the way you incorporate your thrifted finds....so glad i found you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. mustard and navy is always such a cute combo!
    i think the new layout is great!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you are pleased with your new look. And thank you for the links about blog tips.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving this color combo! That mustard skirt is great and seems super versatile.
    Just found your blog via Two Birds. I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love the navy cardigan over the denim top! and i'm so glad my blogging tips helped!

    cute and little

    ReplyDelete