4/30: Gray Pencil Skirt

Since it is so gray and dreary, why not punch the day with some color?
I may be walking a fine line between color and clown, but I don't care. This blah weather is starting to get to me and you do what you have to. And, yes that is me pretending to plant a flower in the snow - hope I'm not going cookoo.

Grey Pencil Skirt: I found this skirt at Goodwill the same day I found this one. Both were purchased on a 50% off Saturday, which means both were $2.15! The one I'm wearing today is originally from J.crew. Pretty cool.

I took of the cowl scarf later and felt a little more at ease.

Changing gears, I want to share these pictures my grandma gave to me over the summer. I love looking at her old clothing and getting inspired for future shopping adventures (after the 30 for 30 of course!). Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. The red on the scarf looks great on you, you should wear more red!

    Those pictures are great and such an inspiration! I love old pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you got some great thrift finds! Ah I am so tempted to go thrifting, this darn shopping ban! I love your scarf and the outfits in #2 and 3, they're so vintage, but definitely looks I could see people wearing today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey JNRS, thanks so much for checking out my blog! I am loving your incredible thrift finds, although I can't say I'm not a LITTLE jealous. Amazing deals.

    And about the hair...afraid I can't help much. :/ My hair looks completely different from day to day, and on some I just get lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great find. i love your whole outfit (i really need to by myself a cowl scarf). and vintage pictures are my favorites...especially when they are of family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm in love with all of the beautiful colors of this outfit! not to mention your thrifting finds! i need me a nice cowl scarf like you're wearing. :)

    cute and little

    ReplyDelete
  6. You would look amazing in a floral dress like that one!

    ReplyDelete