It is dangerous to get Spring fever in mid February, but who cares? I busted out my sunglasses and didn't wear a coat. To be honest, I was pretty comfortable. Joe and I walked around a bit and enjoyed the sun.
Yellow Skirt: This skirt is more expensive than most of my 30 for 30 items, in fact it is the second most expensive of all (excluding shoes). It is okay to make an exception for pieces you really really really want - especially when they are a great deal. This skirt is from Banana Republic Outlet. I found it on the clearance rack marked $29.99, BUT it just so happened to be 60% off all clearance items that day! Yes! There were only two of these skirts left and one was my size. I snatched that sucker up.
Last night I made Joe an ice cream cake as an early Valentines Day gift. We had some today for breakfast-dessert. Here's hoping I continue to fit into my 30 items! ;)
Have a great Saturday!
I love this ensemble - the perfect way to do color in winter. =) And I've had a few of those serendipitous shopping moments myself. They're definitely memorable.
ReplyDeleteI love these colors together!
ReplyDeleteThe skirt is soo nice !
ReplyDeleteI have a very similar skirt and I love the way you styled this. I am totally inspired. You have also inspired by to shop Goodwill as soon as this challenge is over. I never knew you could find such great stuff. Check out my 30x30 at inspiredbyimages.blogspot.com
ReplyDeletethat skirt was totally worth it, i love this outfit!
ReplyDeleteHaha I LOVE the fact that you didn't wear a coat! You rebel you! I'm totally like that. Holla!
ReplyDeleteYou look gorgeous by the way, love the outfit!
Very cute, looks lovely on you.
ReplyDeleteGreat outfit.
www.faintheartedsparrow.blogspot.com
wow, what a deal! That skirt is so cute and it looks great on you!
ReplyDeleteI'M IN LOVE WITH THIS OUTFIT!!
ReplyDeletelove the skit! so cute!
now following! ;D
follow?
theresaisyourhomie.blogspot.com
This is sooooo cute!!!! I have been looking at all the cute outfits you have put together for a while now. A few weeks ago I googled something along the lines of fashion, affordable, goodwill, vintage, and your blog came up! It inspired me to start my own blog for my music! So thank you. :) I feel like I need to see your blog every time I can't figure out what to wear. You have truly done an amazing job with this blog! :)
ReplyDeleteThat skirt is worth every penny! Love it!
ReplyDelete