I awoke this morning to a picture text from my mom. They got another 5" of snow last night in MI. Joe and I are headed there after CA. Ugh, not ready to make that weather adjustment.
Today was very exciting, because I experienced my first blogger meetup! Yep, I had brunch with Lidi of Eclectic Flair. Everything was fantastic.
Great food
and awesome company
Lidi is great! I'm so happy I had the opportunity to meet her. It was nice to hang with a fellow blogger and talk shop about the joys and pains of the 30 for 30 experience.
We also had a little photo shoot. Thanks Lidi for shooting my 29 of 30.
After brunch Joe and I went to Santa Monica. Later we had Roscoe's Chicken & Waffles for dinner. Stuffed.
Just one more day and the 30 for 30 will be complete.
That's about it. It's vacation.
It was such a pleasure meeting you! I had a great time at brunch! My post about our meet up will probably be up a little later this week, I'm still a few days behind in posting. :D
ReplyDeleteLidi @ Eclectic Flair
This so beautiful; to be able to meet people that you like in the "blog wold" and have a great time. That photo of your brunch is amazing.
ReplyDeleteLove this outfit combo! I feel like I can't wear that shade of yellow even though I love it. I think a skirt is a great idea because it isn't right by your face. Cute as always! We just got a bunch of snow here in MN too. The midwest will welcome you back into our snowy embrace :)
ReplyDeleteI love your style! And your hair!
ReplyDeleteOkay, I'm done gushing, but seriously. You are cute. :)
this outfit is fantastic!!!! i love those colors together. oh, and i'm totally stealing the way you tied that scarf around your neck! brilliant!
ReplyDelete