White Tank with Ruffle Accent

Goooooood morning! I'm still in bed and it feels AWESOME. My horrible cold is on its way out. I definitely feel well enough for a full day thrifting extravaganza.

Must rest now. Will need shopping strength later...

Thanks to my mom for being my photographer yesterday!



I decided to feature this tank, even though my boots, pants and striped cardigan have yet to be featured. I'm sure the boots will be featured soon since I wear them basically everyday of my life.

White Tank with Ruffle Accent: Gotta love Old Navy Clearance! I think Old Navy may be the only place (other than thrift stores) where I can purchase clothing for under $2.00! This is a simple white tank, but the ruffle adds a lot of interest to an outfit.



My brother may recognize the hat I'm wearing (wink wink). Look out people, I may steal your things AND I will find ways to rationalize the crime...He lives in CA, he doesn't need a wool skull cap.



My husband calls this the "Penniless and Tired Hat". I'm pretty sure that's NOT a compliment.

Ok, time to get out of bed and get ready.

Check back today for another wrinkled dollar spotlight!

8 comments:

  1. Totally agree with you on Old Navy clearance! Twice I got jeans for 47 cents! Seriously!!! Even the cashiers couldn't believe it. I've yet to wear them on my blog but they're nice and cute from a little less than 2 years ago. 47 cents, you can't even get that at thrift stores.

    I really like the chocolatey goodness of your boots, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had me at "full day of thriting extravaganza!" Sounds super fun! I am so glad I stumbled across your blog today...cause it rocks :) Glad you are feeling better and have a blast today! Your newest follower, Cat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry you're still not feeling up to snuff yet, but I'm glad you're at least feeling somewhat better.

    I love this outfit - the stripe-y cardigan and boots are fantastic.

    Gracey

    ReplyDelete
  4. The "50% off clearance items" sale at Old Navy is the BEST!! You can really get your wrinkled dollar's worth there! :D

    Lidi @ Eclectic Flair

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad your cold is on its way out! I wish I could go on an all day thrifting extravaganza! You look really cute, though. I love the striped cardigan and the skull cap. (you could always call it borrowing without the intention to return. ;) )

    ReplyDelete
  6. These photos are so lovely and your hair colour looks STUNNING! Oh how I wish I had a deeper shade of red!

    Just letting you know that because you follow me, you can enter my giveaway here: http://www.thursdayschilddiary.com/2011/03/2x-giveaway.html

    Goodluck! Have a lovely week! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. eee, love that adorable tank & that cute ruffle. I lovey cute clothes & especially at such an amazing price. Hope your feeling better too. xx veronika

    ReplyDelete
  8. How did I miss this post. LOL The hat is yours, your right i wouldn't get much wear out of it in LA. I remember Joe's comment about that hat and it still makes me laugh. I'd say its more of a wrinkled dollar and comfy hat! Love the color of the cardigan and the white tee is a steal!

    ReplyDelete