Wrinkled Dollar Spotlight # 4

Check out wrinkled dollar spotlight #4! Renee at ohrenee*design can really spot the deals. Boots for $4?! Now that's worth blogging about! ;)



She has a great smile too, dontcha think? I highly reccommend you visit her blog! Thanks for participating Renee!

Now it is your turn! I want to see how you are spending your wrinkled dollars! You can feature one, two, three, etc item(s) or a whole outfit. Check out my wrinkled dollar spotlight page for more details and to see past participants.

My thrifting extravaganza went well today. Part II will commence tomorrow.

I hope you all are having a great weekend.

4 comments:

  1. this is so great! the boots were such a steal :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! Thanks so so so much for featuring me and for the lovely compliments!! :) Hope you had a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go Renee!

    www.rosypersonics.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete